Hello Viking Families!
Congratulations on being offered a spot on the 2022 WLC Baseball JV or Varsity team!
I’m Jenni, Coach Henig’s wife, and I will be collecting and reviewing all the necessary paperwork that WLCSD requires of you. All of the documents listed below are included in the link below, please complete in their entirety and return to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or turn in to Coach Henig/Coach Toni at the Parent/Player Meeting, or at the first practice.
TO COMPLETE AND RETURN:
● Health Questionnaire - There are 3 spots the parents need to sign and 2 that the student needs to sign.
● NCAA Eligibility - both player/parent must sign
● P2P Contract - both player/parent must sign
● P2P Financial Assistance Form – parent must sign
o Qualifications listed on the application
o Parents must provide necessary documentation direct to WLCSD, info included on form.
● Private Transportation - both player/parent must sign
● V/JV Schedule
o These will be entered into Team Snap
● P2P Family Letter
● Additional items for Spirit Wear are available through the Team Store. PLEASE ORDER ASAP, as the link will only be available for 1 week to ensure we receive the product in a timely manner.
o Link Opens on 3/16/2022
The Coaching Staff will be holding a MANDATORY Parent/Player on Wednesday, March 16th at WLC in room B106. There will be lots of information presented! Also, do not forget to accept your invitation to Team Snap if you have not already done so. Should you need me to resend, please let me know!
Looking forward to seeing all of you on the field!